Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Teebler Elf in a Nut Shell

My Father meant many things to many different people. He was a Father, a brother, a husband, a son, a mentor, and a friend. I know how much he meant to me and I know what he brought to my life but I did not realize until I lost him just how important he was to those around him.

It is difficult for me to find the right words to describe his infectious personality, his determination, and his spirit. So instead I enlisted the help of his family and his closest friends.

Imagine if you will that you could make a person built on words alone here are the words that would make up my Dad.


I know that he would be proud of the legacy that he left behind. Thank you to everyone that participated in this blog and know that I send my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment